- Established Support System
- Cost Effective Solutions
Why Use TTIG’s Managed IT Services?
Our Goal: We Provide a Worry Free IT Network!
- Uninterrupted Work Environment – It is our job to give you a capable and robust Information System that ensures an uninterrupted work environment for your office
- Always-ON IT Support – Our computer network Helpdesk staff are there to attend to your and your co-worker’s needs whenever you need it. We are comfortable with the latest Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) work environment. From mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Blackberry, to the latest version of Windows machines or Chrome tablets. We support the entire spectrum of business and personal devices that end up inside your network
- Design and IT Consulting – Higher tier engineers work with you to design a predictable and redundant network. Your computer systems will be stable and efficient. We adhere to best Information Systems practices and keep your network current with latest practices and technology
- Affordable and Predictable Pricing – Our mission is not to just deliver a superior Managed IT Solution, but to do it so in a most cost effective way. TTIG can deliver a highly competitive price that makes it a no-brainer against staffing your own IT department
- Partnership – We focus on forming long lasting partnerships with our Clients. That allows us to optimize your IT function and, by extension, business operations and establish a competitive edge over your competitors while maintaining low cost of computer network support
How Do You Deliver a Stable Computer Network?
Our Philosophy: Stability is a Result of Translating Knowhow into Sustainable Action!
- Process Oriented Delivery – Our operations criteria mandate that we do not deliver one-off or ad-hoc solutions. It is critical that our engineering teams always deploy proven solutions that are documented. TTIG adheres to systematic process operations much like companies such as Boeing, Lockheed, Space X, are driven by well established procedures.
- Documentation – It is not enough to solve a problem for our clients. Our goal is to solve it in a best possible way, in a most consistent way with the rest of the IT system, and in the most efficient way. Such results are only achieved by consistent documentation of all solutions and configurations. We are obsessed with knowledge-sharing within our team and among our clients.
- Engineer Training – Our engineers spend time learning extensive documentation about our methodology, solution paths, and our clients. It is a point of pride for us that TTIG behaves as one unit when it comes to cohesiveness of the computer network support that we deliver.
- Technology – It is not an accident that technology is the last item on this list. That is because, while the right technology itself is important, in the hands of an unorganized IT service company, that technology will not do much good. Our engineering staff are at the forefront of dealing with latest tech in the industry. From the latest version of cloud hosting platforms such as Citrix and Microsoft RDS, to Virtualization platforms of Hyper-V and VMWare, we have become experts.