We are looking for several individuals that crave experience in Marketing. These select few will learn as much as possible when it comes to online marketing, traditional marketing, advertising, social media, sales, media budgeting, etc. If you have an interest in the Information Technology field and are thinking of a career in marketing, advertising, or sales, this could be the perfect position for you.
We are an energetic, young, fast-growing I.T. company looking to hire a few interns who can produce smart impressive work. The qualified candidate will have polished writing skills, be flexible, and need little oversight. You will be working individually while assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing in our LA headquarters. You will gain valuable experience across several possible career paths including online & traditional marketing, public relations, advertising, information technology, sales, and project management.
We will be flexible in setting up your schedule, however it needs to be consistent once established. This internship will allow you the opportunity to make connections industry wide and teach you how to work well in a fast paced environment.
For the right candidates this can turn into a full time paid position.
By the end of the program interns should:
- Have a high-level understanding of business operations
- Improved communication and presentation skills
- Understand marketing strategy and branding initiatives
- Have tactical experience developing a brand and producing associated collateral
- High knowledge of sales strategies and research
- Create a marketing plan for a specific product and target market
- Draw together profiles and marketing strategies for individual customers
- Write reports and present them to the Management team
- Create advertisements for products
- Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy
- Manage and develop existing client accounts
- Service an national customer base, providing excellent customer service and sales – support to individual customers
- Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
- Deliver presentations to the company and its customers
- Compile a portfolio of completed training assignments at the end of the internship
- Industry and customer knowledge
- Case management
- Relationship development with customers and vendors
- Project management
- Financial knowledge
- Analysis techniques
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Personal presentation and communication skills
This position is open to all high school, college students, and recent graduates with interests in marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, or related fields. Must be organized, and motivated.
Monthly bonuses will be awarded to interns that show great determination, pride, and enthusiasm in their work load. At the same time interns will receive commission from sales that were established through their direct efforts.
If you have what it takes please send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are a good fit.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com